Did you know, with Purse you can buy bitcoin through any payment option that Amazon accepts?
That includes Amazon gift cards, rewards credit cards, Amex Membership Rewards, Chase Sapphire points, Amazon credit cards, and credit cards. Purse provides you ultimate flexibility in liquidating unused Amazon gift card balance, and allowing you to purchase Bitcoin or Bitcoin Cash using various different forms of payment. You can change what type of cryptocurrency you want to receive as payment, we support BTC and BCH. Just follow these easy steps to get started:
1. Navigate to “Earn” and browse the available orders.
2. Filter by Country and the Amount of Bitcoin you wish to buy.
3. Click on an order to preview, then select “Accept Offer”.
4. Carefully review the amount of BTC you will receive, then press the Purchase button to go to Amazon with the shopper's items added to your cart.
5. You will see an option to continue to the checkout on Amazon:
6. Select the same shipping address highlighted during checkout.
7. After completing the purchase, copy and paste the Amazon Order ID and hit “submit” on Purse.
Once the order has been delivered, the shopper will receive a notification, they will have up to 48 hours after the delivery to check it and confirm the order. Make sure to upload the tracking information as soon as it is available to you. It is also important to mark the orders as gifts during the checkout process, otherwise, shoppers won't be able to return orders on their own and we will have to contact you to provide a return label.
All Earners must provide a copy of the official Amazon purchase invoice if requested by support, there are no exceptions. To know more about how to be a good earner and get better deals, please check out our ''How to Be a Good Earner'' article in our support center.